|Designation||Chief Operating Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate –food engineering /CA//MBA|
|Experience required||8 yrs|
|Role : Overall responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership to assigned departments (Operations, Finance, Production, Supply Chain, IT, and HR) and has to participates in the general management of the company in close support of the MD.|
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
· Oversee day to day operations of the company
· Train the employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
· Evaluate performance of the company by time to time analysis.
· Submit monthly reports to the Managing Director about performance of the company.
· Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
· Ensure that internal controls are effectively employed for proper execution of duties, responsibilities and attainment of overall goals and targets.
· Ensuring monthly compliance with government authorities and lead ISO auditing as per schedule.
· Ensure growth and business development while maintaining consistent profitability of the company. Should create and implement sales plans. responsible for measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes of the company