Earth Builders – Summer Camp For Teenagers Towards a Sustainable and Green Life -CSR Programmeplantrich
As reputed organic and Fairtrade food produce exporter, the Plantrich brand has become a brand for sustainability in India. We would like to further our commitment to the earth by helping to mould a new generation that cares about creating a better earth.
In this regard, we plan to conduct an organic summer camp, Earth Builders, in the month of May (Brochure of the summer camp is attached below).
Plantrich Agritech along with Decathlon, Kottayam, Rotary Club of Kottayam East, Expo Travels, Kottayam is conducting this green summer camp.
Dates : May 21 to May 26
Venue : Plantrich Organic Experience Centre, Manarcad.
Registration Form 2018 – Earth Builders Summer Camp : Download
To create environmental consciousness and expose children to a healthy and nature-friendly life.
- To teach the new generation the value of organic farming and healthy eating .
- Encourage children to build a deep relationship to the environment, farming and food.
- To recreate the farm-to-table experience.
- To help children understand Sustainability.
- Targeted at children aged 15 to 16, this shall be a 6-day camp that includes:
- Creating a home garden: Making & planting beds and growbags, adding compost, watering, weeding and harvesting.
- Inculcating Organic Food Eating Habits: Exposure and awareness education on healthy eating
- Two-day tour of Model Organic Farm at Idinjamala where they will experience all the workings of a small, organic, garden.
- Health Tracker: Understanding how to keep track of health by being aware of nutrition.
- Green Cycling: Touring a village area of Kottayam on cycles.
- Introduction to Green Photography.