1. What does Plantrich Agri Tech supply?
Plantrich specializes in processing spices, fruits & vegetables which are picked from farms that are spread in different parts of India. Our relationship with farmers and cooperative societies helps us pick the most superior variety. Our long term relationship with farmers gives us an easy access to raw materials which are locally procured and processed.
2. What are the USP’s of Plantrich Agri Tech?
- USDA, EU and Indian organic certified
- FSSAI compliance
- Huge land base for farming and cultivation
- Organic farming that is beneficial both for the earth and people
3. How can I get started right away?
Fill out the franchise application form online and submit it. One of the Plantrich team members will contact you immediately.
4. What is the production capacity of Plantrich Agri Tech for domestic market?
- 100 tons of spices per month
- 100 tons of beverages per month
- 100 tons of dry fruits per month
5. What all products range is available from Plantrich Agri Tech?
Coffee, Spices, Cocoa, Coconut, dried fruits, cereals and pulses, Curry mix, herbs, millets, nuts, rice, salt and sugar.
6. What are the brands Plantrich provide?
Café de monde and Only organic are brands by Plantrich. All our coffee products come under the brand “Café de monde” and other products under name “ Only organic”.
7. What are the coffee range products available in Coffee category?
Our coffee products are in name café de monde consists of filter coffee, green coffee, Espresso bean etc.
8. What kind of the shop will plantrich offers?
Plantrich Agritech provides Organic shops and café.
9. What all spices are available from Plantrich Agri Tech?
Black Pepper Whole, Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder, Ginger powder, Ginger Cut, White Pepper Whole, Cardamom , Clove, Garam Masala and Red Chilli Powder.
10. Which is dried fruits category from Plantrich Agri Tech?
Mango, Green Mango, Jackfruit, Papaya and Amla.
11. Who could franchise with us?
- Smart entrepreneurs with zeal to achieve success from hard work and dedication.
- Individuals with the capability to invest in business and dedicate proper time to build it.
- Person with sound managerial skills and good temperament.
- Person with experience in related field will be a plus.
12. What are the franchise requirements?
Area Required: 400 to 1000 sq. ft.
Investment: Rs. 2 lac – Rs.5lac
13. In which areas does Plantrich want a franchise?
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Uttarakhand
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Assam, Meghalaya, , Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim and Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
14. Is there a standardized procedure that required to follow?
Yes, that’s the beauty of franchising! Even with little or no experience in the retail hospitality business you will have access to established, tried and tested standardized procedures.
In addition to our thorough training program you will be provided with comprehensive training and operations manuals which clearly set out all relevant procedures. You will also be supported by a dedicated Business Development Manager for the duration of your franchise term.
15. Is a unit franchise given exclusive territorial rights?
Yes, you will receive an exclusive territory. Based on availability, we will grant you a territory defined by zip codes in the area you desire to start your business.
16. Is dress code is mandatory for plantrich Franchise?
17. Is other products can be sold in Plantrich Shop?
18. Do I need a prior experience in the retail coffee business?
No. Plantrich offers an extensive training program designed to give you the tools to manage your coffee business even if you have no experience in the retail coffee business. Of course, any previous management experience is an added advantage.
19. What are equipments needed for a café?
- Espresso machine
- Espresso grinder
- Brewing Equipments like French press, South Indian Filter press, V60, Filter papers, drip
- Coffee Cups
Extra details to be added on Franchise tab.
How Plantrich franchise become unique???
Plantrich have two decades of experience in organic farming and export which products are well accepted in globally. Plantrich is the leader in fair trade and organic farming from India. Plantrich international certifications which give more trust to consumers. We have a highly competitive market development team and market strategy. Which believes in long-term strategies partnership?
- Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise-Yes
- Anticipated ROI (Return on Investment)10-15%
- Likely pay-back period of capital for a unit franchise-2 years
- Other investment requirements-Yes
- Type of property required for this franchise opportunity- Owned /Rented
- Floor area requirement – 400 to 1000 sq. ft.
- Preferred location of unit franchise outlets-All over India(including Urban and Rural areas)
- Are detailed operating manuals for franchises? – Yes
- Where will be the Franchisee training location? – Manarcadu, Kottayam
- Is field assistance available for franchisee? – Yes
- Will there be expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise? – Yes
AGREEMENT & TERM DETAILS
- Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
- How long is the franchise term for? 5 Years
- Is the term renewable? Yes
- Training at Manarcadu, Kottayam.
- Detailed operating manuals for franchisee.
- Expert guidance while setting up franchise.
- Exclusive territorial rights for franchisee.
An opportunity that will lead you to attain your dreams is available, connect now to know more!