Wanted highly capable, senior internal auditor with strong financial auditing acumen, comprehensive knowledge in financial matters including taxation, and experience with a reputed firm.
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communication.
M. Com Or CA (inter Passed)
Should have 10+ year’s experience in financial auditing.