- Creating new client leads and maintaining relationships at a senior level.
- Connecting and meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Must be self-driven and able to reach out to potential prospects, do rigorous follow-ups and acquire new clients.
- Educating clients about the benefit of associating with Plantonorganic and responding to incoming emails and inquiries.
- Researching organizations online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Build our global digital marketing road map by planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Build, lead and manage the inbound marketing campaigns
- Managing, guiding and training of the digital marketing team and motivate them to achieve their goals
- Manage all digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare and manage our global digital marketing budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering Social Media, SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with product owners and product marketing managers, creative and sales to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Align and cooperate with regional/local marketing team members to deliver locally relevant campaigns
- Coordinate with advertising and media, experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Manage agency relations
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer