We are looking for an innovative senior professional to join our new team as a Spice Consultant. The ideal candidate will possess the aptitude to work proactively in a fast-growing organization. We offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity for continuous learning and growth. Directly reporting to the CEO, the role comes with ample autonomy to make informed decisions
- Design and audit test procedures, and resolve technical complications.
- Understand and implement key processes such as mixing and hydration, blending and irradiation.
- Proactively leverage understanding of food engineering principles and practical applications.
- Ensure that USDA, FSSAI & HACCP regulations are maintained at all stages of food ingredient processing,
- Seamlessly integrate the steps of pesticide qualification, clean- up and extraction.
- Periodically conduct protocol driven shelf-life study and documentation of existing and new products.
- Develop and configure mechanisms to optimally apply liquid seasonings, spice powders and liquid spices to snacks.
- Research, discover and test new ingredients and use the existing ones in novel ways.
- Prepare application samples of different flavours for the product by evaluating suitability of base product
- Adeptly deploy multiple systems for different food ingredient processings (Food- Grade Solvent Extraction, Supercritical CO2 Extraction, sterilization, pasteurization, Centritherm Technology, Spray Drying, Tray Drying, Freeze Drying, Evaporators, Spinning Cone Column, Granulation, Beadlets).
- BSc / MSc/ BTech / MTech in Chemistry or Food Technology
- 10 years of experience as Senior Manager/ Director/ Consultant in the Spices Industry, having handled various spice extraction techniques
- Knowledge on various methods of Spice and Oleoresin Analysis
- Well versed in Oleoresins- its application and products
- Remuneration not a constraint for the right candidate
Seniority Level: Senior Management
Industry: Organic Food Export
Employment Type: On Contract/ Consultant/ Part-time
Location: Kerala/ Remote work
Vacancy Type: Immediate joining
Retired personnel are also invited to apply
Remuneration not a constraint for the right candidate
Prominent in the agribusiness sector, Plantrich Agritech Private Limited is a globally renowned spices manufacturer and exporter, with Headquarters in lush Kerala. Our growth-focused business strategy offers thriving career opportunities in various verticals.
Along with our commitment to sustainable and ethical farming, Plantrich actively encourages and provides avenues for knowledge and skill enhancement, to our talented team members. We are eager to meet driven individuals, with a positive attitude and desire to work collaboratively in a dynamic work environment.
Protecting ecological biodiversity is at the forefront of our organization’s motto. So is unleashing and channelizing the professional potential of our dedicated team. Our Employee Engagement process is dedicated to equip you with all the resources and tools needed for your continual excellence.
Holistic progress is a way of life at Plantrich. We heartily invite you to progress with us, together.