Only Organic Dried Jackfruit Puddingplantrich
What’s Christmas season without some pudding! We conducted a Christmas recipe contest among our employees during Christmas celebrations and got many innovative recipes. The best recipe was our Microbiologist Hanna Thomas’s Only Organic Dried Jackfruit Pudding recipe. Dried Jackfruit was a welcome treat as it was the only way one could sample the seasonal jackfruit at Christmas. Sharing this delicious recipe which is sure to delight all those jack fruit lovers!
Organic Dried Jackfruit- 300 gm
Milk – ½ liter
Sugar – ¾ cup
Butter – 10 gm
Organic Cardamom – 8 – 10 pods
China Grass – 8 gm
Water – 1 Cup
Organic Cashew Nuts (Chopped)
- Take a pan, heat the butter and sauté Organic Dried Jackfruits in it for a minute.
- Divide the above preparation into two halves. Puree one part of it in the mixer and keep aside.
- Break China Grass into pieces and soak it in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil milk in a pan and add sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Boil the soaked china grass until it melts completely to give a lump-free solution. Now, strain the solution.
- Add the china grass solution and pureed dried jackfruit which was kept aside in step two to the milk and boil it in low flame until you get a thick consistency for the solution.
- Take a serving dish and distribute the half dried jackfruit evenly. Now, gently pour the milk solution above it and let it cool.
- When it is set, refrigerate for 2 hours. Now garnish with chopped cashews and cherries.
Your yummy jackfruit pudding is ready!!!